ATTENTION ALL RIDERS, PARENTS and GUARDIANS
The first 5 points below contain very important competition information. All riders, parents and guardians please read.
- Please note that all riders and parents and guardians of children riding must read and accept the Shibumi ‘Risk Warning,Waiver & Indemnity’ documents. These documents can be downloaded and read by following the link at the top of the entry form.
- Entries are not finalised until your payment has been made in full and confirmation (including receipt of payment) has been sent via email to email@example.com. This must be completed within 48 hours of entering. No Exceptions. Failure to make payment within this timeframe may result in your entry being cancelled.
- Please keep a copy of the confirmation email you receive when submitting your entry for your reference.
- Your Right of admission is reserved. The owners reserve the right to not admit persons entirely at their discretion
- We will do our very best to fulfil everyone’s special requests however it is not always possible … please be understanding
- Depending on the Fun Day schedule you may have to ride your show jumping class prior to your dressage test, or ride your Prelim test before you ride your Prep test. We apologise for any inconvenience
Competition: ‘SHIBUMI’ FUN DAY – Dressage & Showjumping Fun Day
Date & Time: Provisional start time 8am – All Welcome!
Entry Closing Date: Please see ‘Shibumi Fun Day’ Page on website for Closing Date. Entries are accepted on a first come first served basis. All entry forms must be signed and complete with accompanying receipt of payment to be considered for final draw.
Late Entries: Late entries may be considered, $11 per rider/entry/horse late fee.
Entry Fee: $22 per horse per class (Electronic Transfer preferred).
Cheques payable to: ‘Shibumi Equestrian Centre’
Name: Shibumi Equestrian Centre Pty Ltd
BSB #: 012013
Acc #: 288666767
Reference: Please use the initials
‘FD’ (for ‘Fun Day’) and your first initial and surname.
e.g. FD K.SMITH
Please email confirmation/receipt of your payment with the subject:
‘Fun Day Payment receipt’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition Draw Available: The Provisional draws will be sent out by Wednesday of the week prior to the Competition and that the Amended draws will be sent out on the Friday before the competition.
Enquiries: Sheryl – email@example.com or 0410 536 755
Address: 200 Ferndale Road, Bundanoon NSW (see ‘How to find us‘ for more detail.)
Postal Address: P.O. Box 451, Bundanoon NSW, 2578
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No refunds after the closing date unless a vet or doctors certificate is presented, please note that an administration fee will apply.
- Any scratchings or cancellations received after the draws have been sent out are not eligible for a refund regardless of a medial or vet certificate being produced.
- Organizers reserve the right to close classes before closing date if they become full. To avoid disappointment please enter early as places in each class are limited.
- Late entries MAY be accepted ($11 per class late fee).
- ORGANISERS RESERVE THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION.
- All children under the age of 18 years must be under an adult supervision at all times whist at Shibumi Fun Days
- Entries that are NOT PAID within 48 hours of the entry submission WILL NOT be included on the draw.
NO LATE ENTRIES AFTER 14 days prior to competition.
- This competition will be run under EA national jumping & dressage rules.
- Judged under Art 238.1.2 and Art 245.3 under Table A (AM7).
- Gear check is the responsibility of the rider.
- Plaiting is NOT necessary. Judges will appreciate ‘Neat & Tidy’.
- It is the responsibility of the rider to be at their class at the correct time.
- Float MUST be attached to cars when horses are tied to it.
- Riders may be lead in Class J1 (Poles on the Ground) and D1 (Preparatory 1).
- Callers are permitted in ALL dressage classes.
- Riders in D2, D3 and D4, must be correctly bitted for Dressage competitions.
- Riders in D1 may request special permission to use a non-conforming bit.
- Professional riders will be in the placings in the classes – however will not be awarded ribbons, prizes.
- Neatly dressed OR
- Jodhpurs & Shibumi Equestrian Centre Polo Shirt
- Pony Club uniforms permitted
- When mounted all riders must wear a ASA approved helmet & riding boots.
- It is the responsibility of the rider/guardian to ensure that riding safety helmets are compliant with the current Australian Standards (AS/NZS 3838-2006) . Random checks will be conducted. Non compliance may result in refusal to compete on the day. More information on standards can be found here and here.
Parking: Please follow all instructions from the parking attendants.
Stallions & Horses that KICK:
- Please ensure that all Stallions & horses that kick are identified.
- Stallions – Green stallion badge to be worn at all times. EA rules for stallions to be adhered to at all times. Full details of these rules can be found here.
- Horse that kick: Red ribbon in tail
Wet weather: The ‘Southern Highlands’ is incredibly changeable weather-wise. Please ensure that you prepare for all weather conditions for both you and your horse. Remember things like sunscreen, gumboots, fly veils and waterproof rugs.
Check Shibumi website: http://shibumi.net.au/events/shibumi-fun-day/ for any update on event cancellations or changes due to weather.
Spectators & Children: Spectators are most welcome. We would like to remind you that ‘Shibumi’ is a working property with dams, farm machinery and construction areas, as such we ask that you supervise your children at all times.
Dogs: Dogs welcome HOWEVER, all dogs must be on a lead at all times. NO DOGS in any arena at any time. Failure to adhere to these DOG RULES will make this a NO DOG event in the future.
Food & drinks: Food and drinks will be available to purchase.